Stability Chair Flow Workout
Date(s) - December 08, 2018
4:45 pm - 6:45 pm
San Francisco Location
Breathe new life into your chair workouts by involving the spring resistance of the Split-Pedal Stability Chair with flowing choreography that encompasses the entire body. In this innovative workshop developed by the programming team at Merrithew™, learn how to fully mobilize the spine, hips and shoulders while integrating fascial awareness. Progressive sequences incorporate full flexion, extension and spiral movements that help unleash tensions and muscular restrictions. Enjoy the benefits of this invigorating workout that will revitalize body and soul.
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES® to exercises on the Stability Chair.
- Understand how to use spring resistance to exercises done in a variety of positions.
- Learn movement sequences to strengthen and mobilize the whole body with focus and control.
- Discover unique applications of the Stability Chair to support and stabilize the torso in a more fluid workout.
“Early Bird” is more than 3-weeks in advance, with early registration pricing is discounted. “Late Bird” is less than 3-weeks advance.
- Early Bird $125 Single Workshop or discount for multiple Workshops in one day:
$125 Single Workshop | $225 Two Workshops | $325 Three Workshops
- Late Bird $125 per workshop
Required Materials – N/A