There’s no doubt about it: Learning can have major benefits for careers of all levels. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been teaching for decades or a year. Here are five reasons why our upcoming Continuing Education Workshops can be a valuable investment in yourself:
- You’ll become more versatile and indispensable. Continuing education helps you learn the tools necessary to work with a vast array of clients and meet their varying needs.
- Communicate effectively. Ever wish that you could communicate your knowledge better to your clients? Continuing education workshops will help you learn new imagery and cueing to help you do so.
- Change careers altogether. Not sure if Pilates teacher training is right for you? Perhaps starting with a 2 hour workshops will give you a taste of what it is all about and help you make the right decision. Or, take the plunge and sign up for one of our courses.
- Break into the industry. Completed your Pilates teacher training but still don’t feel ready to begin teaching? Workshops are a great way to add to your exercise repertoire, get your brain ticking and network with other instructors.
- Stay current with your certification. In most professions it takes work every year to stay current, to be fresh and up to date. Pilates is no different, and we’re glad. There’s so much to learn in this field – new research and teaching skills. Completing your annual CECs not only keeps up in the know but also keeps your certification current.
Hope to see you in a workshop soon!