Gain the knowledge and confidence to
design and teach Highly Evolved Barre Classes in any setting
Learn choreography, exercise essence and correct biomechanics of movement, as well as how to effectively utilize the power of music to create safe and fun barre classes that focus on increasing strength, flexibility, stamina and dynamic stability. It truly is a program geared for everyone—no dance experience required!
- The dynamic Total Barre™ program is intended for those already working in the fields of fitness or movement. Instructors looking to bring music-inspired movement to their clients will love the 11 specially arranged and selected segments that serve as the template for each session or class.Segments are accompanied by timed selections of music, each at a designated pace and focus on individual areas of the body or movement type. After completing this program students will be prepared to teach the repertoire safely, effectively and with confidence.Our Total Barre program provides a balanced and thorough blend of theory, observation and practical experience to help you master the repertoire.
General Course Objectives:
- Learn creative choreography of a well-balanced Barre workout.
- Receive a template to effectively guide participants to modify and choreograph future workouts.
- Break down various movements and explore the stabilization and mobilization required to achieve them.
- Learn how to cue, correct and modify effectively for all populations.
- Experience and implement six Total Barre Foundation Principles.
- Participants are supplied suggested beats per minute for each segment of the workout they learn with optional music playlist.
Level 1- Standard Courses
Course Price Call 415-398-4425 for schedule. Register Foundation Course, Level 1 $400 (includes $75 manual)