Questions & Some Rules
FAQ | Schedule
Choose attire that allows you to breathe, bend, stretch and that you feel comfortable in. Fitted clothing is helpful so the teacher can assess your form.
We require non-slip socks at all times while in the studio. You can bring in your own or we have non-slip socks for rent or purchase.
Also, please refrain from using perfume or strongly-scented lotions as some individuals have allergies to these products and the oils can stain the equipment.
Practical Steps Every Client Should Know
- Book a class online, after each class, or give us a call.
- Arrive 10 minutes early for your first class to check-in at the front desk and fill out registration paperwork.
- Dress appropriately: Wear comfortable, form-fitting workout clothing. For your safety, we do require non-slip socks which are available for purchase or rent.
- Feel free to bring a water bottle and towel.
- Remove your shoes before entering the studio area. In the studio lobby we have storage for you to leave your shoes.
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Visit Our Offerings page to see class levels, Getting Familiar classes are appropriate for beginners.
- Notify the teacher of injuries or medical conditions. This helps the teacher know how to assist you and give you modifications.
- Practice often and above all have fun!
Some of the benefits that may be gained by practicing the Gyrotonic® are increased circulation; cardiovascular stimulation; increased mobility of the joints; stimulation, and strengthening of the nervous system; mobilization of the spine; improved sense perception; greater balance, and flow of energy; and improved coordination.
Policies | Rates
Please provide us at least 24 hours notice should you need to re-schedule or cancel your appointment. We do charge in full for cancellations made within 24 hours and for missed appointments. You can cancel one of two easy ways: online at www.bluesparrowpilates.com, or by phone at (415) 398-4425.
Since we are a small business, it is difficult for us to make exceptions to this policy, and we appreciate your understanding of this. That being said, if you do have an emergency, please let us know so that we can treat your situation with personal attention.
Because Monthly Unlimited Packages allow you to sign up for a class every day, we charge a $20 Late Cancel and No-Show fee for any no-show or late cancellation.
We require non-slip socks at all times while in the studio.
Package Share Policy
To give you more flexibility in package purchases, group class, private, and duet packages may be shared between two family members or friends.
Payment Due at Time of Service
For all sessions, payment is expected at the time of the appointment or in advance of your appointment time. We currently accept check, cash, & Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
Book appointments and make payments online through our online scheduling system.
Group Instructors may be substituted without notice.
Since we’re here to help – not harm – you, you won’t be permitted to take a class if you arrive 15 minutes past the start time. For your safety, we want to ensure you are properly warmed-up at all times.
Please refrain from using perfume or strongly-scented lotions as some individuals have allergies to these products.
We ask that you help us maintain a focused and peaceful environment by refraining from using cell phones during your visit.