Reformer Workout for Men
Date(s) - September 22, 2018
4:45 pm - 6:45 pm
San Francisco Location
Adding these specially designed STOTT PILATES® Reformer exercises to a male client’s routine can boost athletic performance and strengthen the core to minimize the risk of injury. Learn how to tackle this total body workout, developed by the MERRITHEW™ team, for optimum strength, endurance, agility and conditioning. Discover how adding hand-held Toning Balls™ to a Reformer workout can build coordination and challenge the body from the inside out.
- Apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to specific exercises on the Reformer.
- Learn specific exercises designed for male clients.
- Understand how these exercises challenge strength, stability and coordination.
- Learn cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
“Early Bird” is more than 3-weeks in advance, with early registration pricing is discounted. “Late Bird” is less than 3-weeks advance.
- Early Bird $125 Single Workshop or discount for multiple Workshops in one day:
$125 Single Workshop | $225 Two Workshops | $325 Three Workshops
- Late Bird $125 per workshop
Required Materials – N/A