Introduction to Circuit Training
Date(s) - September 22, 2018
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
San Francisco Location
Circuit Training can be an excellent option for personal trainers and small group instructors looking to maximize equipment use and change up the components of a session. In this workshop, developed by the Merrithew™ team, get tips and suggestions for creating an effective and stimulating workout using the multi-functional Reformer with the simple yet capable Stability Chair™. Clients will benefit from the varied positions and spring resistance that result in a complete full-body workout. Trainers will enjoy the flexibility that comes with combining two popular Pilates formats in the same class at the same time.
- Discover unique cueing ideas based on the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles when leading clients on two different pieces of equipment simultaneously.
- Understand how to use these pieces of equipment to add variety, challenge, support and resistance.
- Learn how to create a well-rounded workout using two different pieces of equipment.
- Explore programming options and exercise choice examples.
“Early Bird” is more than 3-weeks in advance, with early registration pricing is discounted. “Late Bird” is less than 3-weeks advance.
- Early Bird $125 Single Workshop or discount for multiple Workshops in one day:
$125 Single Workshop | $225 Two Workshops | $325 Three Workshops
- Late Bird $125 per workshop
Required Materials – N/A