Foam Roller Challenge, Level 2
Date(s) - December 08, 2018
4:45 pm - 6:45 pm
San Francisco Location
Learn to add further challenge to any Foam Roller™ routine with this energizing workshop, developed by the Merrithew™ team. Using the Roller’s unstable nature and reducing the base of support increases the challenge to strength and balance and while motivating clients and classes alike. Learn to create programs with added intensity and variety while maintaining safety and cueing effectively.
- Apply STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles to exercises using the Foam Roller.
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals.
- Use the roller to challenge balance, stability and spatial awareness.
- Understand how a smaller base of support intensifies a routine on the Foam Roller.
“Early Bird” is more than 3-weeks in advance, with early registration pricing is discounted. “Late Bird” is less than 3-weeks advance.
- Early Bird $125 Single Workshop or discount for multiple Workshops in one day:
$125 Single Workshop | $225 Two Workshops | $325 Three Workshops
- Late Bird $125 per workshop
Required Materials – N/A